MENU

Slide

millys, coco before chanel, nadnut esther issac

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Dorothy: Hi dear, you can order here,
3 days before you leave for taiwan,
then when you reach there then you pay at the 7-11!
for the chinese thingy actually i think you use google translate to translate better.
hahahs my mandarine is quite bad!

Passerby: Hi dear, it's the clinic's details. not mine. (:

Hihi: Bleed after brazillian waxing?!?!? OF COS NOT LAH!
Hahahas, you think it's some sort of torture session ah. hahahas

Amy: Hi dear, on average around 25-30 bucks?

Aaa: Hi darling, actually i'm not very sure!
should be either love&bravery or little red heels.
myabe you can download that picture of the dress
and bring there to show to sales assistant then they can get it for you?

Kat: hahas, no leh, normally i only do some slight cropping,
can't really bother to go and edit the colours and sharpness luh!
Love my camera! :D

Elaine: Thanks sweetie!

Nadnut: Yay yay yay! meeting on tuesday!
Looking forward to thaaaaaat~

ClarireChing: YEAH I KNOW! But i'm so damn busy with my work all the time!
Really really suuuuuuucks! It's been so long since i can sit down
and blog and think and raaaant in front of my desktop all day!

Passerby123: Sure! I'd do that soooooon! :D

Manda: I got it from a korea website! (:

Girlyme: Hi dear, Maybe you can check out my eye-liner
reviews at my links at the left sider!

(: : Errr, liner, obviously. hahas

Jean: Nope! Pure chinese dear!





Went for ettusais's product launch party the other day @ Raw Kitchen,
shall blog about that another day!
My gaaaaaawd, got bitten by gazillion mozzies!

After the party, cabbed to Milly's at Far East Plaza
to meet esther , Nadnut & Issac!
Went to do my damn cui naaaaaaails. :D

Wanted to let my nails rest from all the gel colour/nail polish,
so haven't been back to Milly's to do my nails for a long time already!
Check out her website here: http://www.milly-s.blogspot.com/



IMG_0536

Pouts! Very short nails now~
Very simple design but me likeeeeyy,
didnt have time to do thingy elaborate that day
cos we were rushing off to watch Coco before Chanel!


Lol, so cute, then esther & nadnut was playing makeup
while i did my manicure!

Nope nope, should be nadnut was the only one playing!
Cos all esther did was shutting her eyes / giggling
while nadnut worked on her eye makeup!




Oh btw, did i forget to mention this?
I have short hair again!

IMG_0463

The length & style wasn't what i had in mind,
pouts. totally regretted that i didnt cut it at Clover that day!
Whinned that my hair looked pretty awful to raymond
the other day on the phone, and he asked me to come back
and do my colour soooon!

I'm looking forward to a really awesome haircolour!!!



IMG_0462

Issac, nadnut, me & esther

One group photo before nadnut went off to meet her darling CCB! lol. (I'm not being vulgar/rude ok.. that's what she calls him! heheh.. ccb..)



IMG_0465

After watching Coco Before Chanel, hmmm i don't hate the movie, but i'm not exactly loving in as well, Omg the cinema at Shaw is horrrrrible!

1st horrid cinema in my mind is the one @ bugis junction. Gawd that place STINKS! The whole cinema reeks of this.. how do i describe it.. ARMPIT BO SMELL!



Damn gross lah, then the cinema at shaw, SO DAMN CRAMP, i don't even have bloody long legs to begin with, and my legs were ACHING after the 2 hour long movie, and there wasn't any headrest! What kinda kns cinema seats have no head rest!







So after the movie all of us we were like, omg, leg cramp/aching, neck aching also etc.. Zzz..







Lol, so after movie, went to buy my mask from isetan, and we girls were waiting while the boys shop! What the world is happening!!! Hahahahas, now not guys wait for girls while they shop already luh.



Then we went over to Ion and i recommended this japanese curry place, i think it's pretty yummy there! So while waiting...



We Camwhored. Obviously.



IMG_0468



IMG_0467

IMG_0473

Mask from isetan and new Ettusais goodies! :D


Pretty awesome new products for the next few months! I've been trying out the new products for afew days and it's really good!



IMG_0434

Went to the Tang 12% rebate members event the other day,
bought another bottle of my ralph lauren.
Tsk. wanted to get the small bottle, so i can bring to work/out etc
but the promoter pursuaded me to get the bigger bottle,
then come back then realised it's not small at all lor!





Tsk, then i thought of transferring some into the smaller bottle,
also cannot! ARRRRRRRGH~



IMG_0472

Lol, the waiter who took the picture was super bu shuang till the max.
Boyf came to pick me up, and we went to boyf's friends birthday bbq~

IMG_0475


hahahs, no more pictures already, i was so tired my eyes were half-shutting while i was chewing on the yummy beef.

Omg i'm so excited! Gossip Girls/Ugly Betty/Desperate Housewives/Dexter/Dollhouse/The vampire diaries/90210

All my favourite shows are coming back end of this moooooonth!

Lol, meet up with my darling Florella today after work! My goooooood, i think i haven;t talked that much since i starting this crappy job. Honestly felt soooo good catching up with an old friend! Must go shopppppping sooooon!

I still can't believe it's been 3 years since secondary school.

Gonna go watch 90210 now! Sayonara, Loves! (:

No comments: